Put your email address here to unlock a FREE VIDEO that details the “Three PreMarket Questions”. What are the three things you need to know to start your trading day off on the right foot?
Are you asking these THREE key questions before the market opens?
Why profitable traders read Peter’s Premarket Perspective every morning
No More “Shock and Awe”
Do you ever often wake up to large gaps and then either panic out of your current positions or enter new trades early only to see the market reverse hard in the other direction?
- Learn how professional futures traders use market profile every day because they know that simple OHLC and candlestick charts only tell half the story.
Understand overnight inventory and why it is the most powerful tool in knowing how the market will react to a gap.
Know all of the key nuanced levels in the /ES that your competition doesn’t even know exist.
Learn how to organize market generated information
Start everyday with multiple scenarios so that you have a concrete plan for every possible outcome rather than just guessing and “winging it” at the open.
What is Market Profile
Developed by J. Peter Steidlmayer in 1980 and refined by James Dalton through the groundbreaking text “Mind Over Markets”, market profile is simply a way of organizing market generated information by incorporating the “3rd element” of time in addition to price and volume. Normal, two-dimensional charts are just that, two dimensional. They only show you how high or low price has gone and how much volume traded during each bar. Market profile tells us this as well but also keeps track of how much time was spent at each specific price level, thereby giving us a much better indication of where traders deem prices to be fair versus unfair. This creates enormous opportunities for the educated trader who knows how to read market profile.
Traders Who Don’t Start Their Day With Premarket Perspective
- Don’t understand the difference between price and value, therefore make decisions out of fear because of fast moving prices
- End up making trading decisions solely on guesswork and feel a.k.a GAMBLING, a surefire way to lose all your money
- Are constantly confused and always asking “what is this market doing”
- Make foolish decisions by starting to trade right after the bell everyday
- Run after tiny profits while suffering large losses that wipe out many days of gains
Traders Who Do Start Their Day With Premarket Perspective
- Stay on the top of their game by being aware of the difference between price vs value
- Are prepared to make money with daily insights and all the key levels marked off on their charts for a successful day
- Know when to go for bigger gains rather than scalp for small moves because the odds favor it
- Are skilled at reading overnight action & will recognize opportunity when everyone else is anxious
- Trade less often and with more precision and with a framework that gets them the gains they desire