Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the website www.shadowtrader.net. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use www.shadowtrader.net if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us,” refers to Shadow Trader. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us,” refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- Intellectual Property The content, design, graphics, and other materials on www.shadowtrader.net are owned by or licensed to Shadow Trader and are protected by intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, or use any content from this website without our prior written consent.
- Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on www.shadowtrader.net for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on www.shadowtrader.net.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- User Conduct You agree to use www.shadowtrader.net only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of others. You will not engage in any conduct that may harm the reputation, interests, or rights of Shadow Trader or others.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The materials on www.shadowtrader.net are provided on an “as is” basis. Shadow Trader makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Shadow Trader does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations of Liability In no event shall Shadow Trader be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on www.shadowtrader.net, even if Shadow Trader or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold Shadow Trader and its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pennsylvania and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions Shadow Trader reserves the right to modify or replace these terms and conditions.
Information Disclaimer Regarding Advice or Recommendations
Information presented at ShadowTrader.net is all for educational purposes only. ShadowTrader is not a licensed broker-dealer, registered analyst or financial advisor. No information contained herein is intended as investment advice or as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities or funds.
The trading of stocks, futures, and options, may not be suitable for everyone and does involve and contain risk.
Past performance is not a representation of future performance.
By accessing the website of shadowtrader.net, you acknowledge the risks involved in trading stocks, futures, and options and acknowledge that you are fully responsible for any losses (financial or otherwise) that you may incur as a result of using shadowtrader.net or any of its related products.
ShadowTrader offers no analysis or advice regarding its clients’ individual financial suitability to trade stocks, futures, or options and, under no circumstances, shall ShadowTrader be liable to any visitor, user, and/or any third party for any lost profits, lost opportunities, indirect, special, incident, consequential, punitive, or any other damages whatsoever.
All subscribers should always conduct their own research and obtain professional advice before making any investment decisions.
ShadowTrader does not receive any compensation for publishing information, research, or news concerning any securities mentioned on our site or within our related products. Any information we publish is never intended to influence the value of securities.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer – Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Futures, options and stock trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures, options or stock markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to buy/sell futures, options or stocks. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
All paid subscriptions are available on a monthly basis.
Payments for subscriptions are automatically renewed on a recurring basis according to your first effective billing date.
Subscribers must cancel their subscriptions manually through the “My Account” section of the website.
Absolutely NO refunds for unused portions of subscriptions will be given, nor will any unused portions be prorated.
After cancellation, subscribers will continue to have access up until their effective billing date but will not be charged thereafter.
Your membership may be terminated at any time if you engage in ANY of the following behavior or actions:
-Sharing credentials of username or password with any other party
-Reprinting, reposting, or otherwise distributing material presented in our site or our chatrooms.
-Advertising or soliciting members for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
-Failing to respect other members when posting messages to the group. This includes but is not limited to obscenity, profanity, hate speech, ethnic slurs, and sexually explicit language.
-Engaging in political or religious discussion of any kind.
All content offered by ShadowTrader on the website, including, but not limited to, the free materials and content, membership materials and content, videos, trading script software, any resources you receive through a representative of ShadowTrader, and all logos, slogans, and taglines (collectively and individually, the “Content”), are protected by trademark and copyright laws.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, upload, post, perform, display, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit such Content or distribute it in any way to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial purpose, except as ShadowTrader Technologies, LLC expressly permits in these Terms. Making unauthorized copies of the Content may result in the termination of your Account, prohibition to use the Site, and further legal action.
ShadowTrader is fully compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act in all of it’s messaging. This allows any user to request that they not be sent further emails. All of our emails contain unsubscribe options which you can use to stop receiving emails from Us. If you have any issues unsubscribing from our emails, contact our support department at email@example.com
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly understand and agree that ShadowTrader nor any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, advertisers, or sponsors are not responsible or liable for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, punitive, reliance or other damages, losses and expenses of whatever nature and however arising, including without limitation punitive damages, loss of investment, direct or indirect, losses or expenses, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of investments, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss, arising in connection with this Site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line of system failure, even if ShadowTrader or its representatives are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
ShadowTrader shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of ShadowTrader, including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond ShadowTrader’s control, including acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, network infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with any of our services is to stop using it. The sole and maximum liability of ShadowTrader for any all damages, losses, and causes of action regarding use of our Site or Services shall be the total amount paid to us by you, if any, for access to the Services in the current calendar year of your subscription.