Take your Weekly Options Game to the NEXT LEVEL
How I Trade Weekly Options
Peter doesn’t let non subscribers into his world very often. Learn the specific strategies that have kept Weekly Options Advisory profitable for over six years.
Table of Contents
- 0:00 Introduction
- 2:25 Why Are Weeklies SO Lucrative?
- 3:48 How I Make Money
- 7:18 Why being “Net Short” in Weeklies is the key to consistent profits
- 8:24 What spreads do I trade and why?
- 11:17 The ONLY spread you need
- 17:35 Live Trade #1 – NFLX An abbreviation for Broken Wing Butterfly
- 24:42 Live Trade #2 – ULTA Ratio 4,000% return
- 35:20 The BIG SECRET to My Success
- 41:46 Live Trade #3 – QQQ A catch all term for any trade that has a debit on one side (call or put) and a credit on the other. The purpose is to have the credit side pay for the debit side. The play is directional in the direction of the debit side. Example: long bias in AAPL long 150/155 call vertical at a debit short 140/120 put vertical at a credit Depending on where you are positioning, your size on either side may not be equal. For instance, if you have a debit structure of one vertical on the call side that costs $2, you might consider selling four put verticals at $0.50 to pay for it. More
- 47:02 My 6 Year Profitable Track Record
- 47:52 How to Trade With Me
Simply enter your first name and email above and you will receive access to the webinar immediately.